Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE To satisfy the owners storage lien, PS Orange Co. Inc. will sell at public lien sale on January 29, 2019, the personal property in the below-listed units, which may include but are not limited to: household and personal items, office and other equipment. The public sale of these items will begin at 9:30 AM and continue until all units are sold. 25978 650 4th St., Vero Beach, FL 32962 (772) 212-0851 Unit # Name A037 - Bruce, Suzanne B054 - Burdett, David B064 - Savoie, Maria B073 - Acheson, Christopher C096 - Holloway, Lavar D129 - Tarr, Jason D167 - Rolle, Nekita D169 - Mitchell, Willie E402 - Schultz, Jamie E410 - Boger, Amy E411 - Stinson, Shaneka E415 - Thomas, Patricia F453 - Lloyd, Michael F470 - Hatmaker, Deloris F476 - Townsend, Benjamin G492 - Jordan, Lateesia G502 - Palmer, Blair G512 - Hamptom, Stacey G537 - Summers, Crystal G539 - Mosley, Don I570 - Bourdon, Catherine I577 - Garcia, Angel K602 - Davis, Sylvester K625 - Wilbur, Susan K667 - Smith, Marquita K670 - Kirimbai, Rmbeni K673 - Fike, Joseph K695 - Casale, Michael L712 - Thomas, Patricia P004 - Hmielewski, Diana P008 - Fike, Joseph Public sale terms, rules, and regulations will be made available prior to the sale. All sales are subject to cancellation. We reserve the right to refuse any bid. Payment must be in cash or credit card-no checks. Buyers must secure the units with their own personal locks. To claim tax-exempt status, original RESALE certificates for each space purchased is required. By PS Orangeco, Inc., 701 Western Avenue, Glendale, CA 91201. (818) 244-8080. Pubs: 1/11/19 & 1/18/19
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Advertise with Us
To advertise your business, call (386) 322-5900.
Agencies | National | Regional: Call Kathy Young at (772) 467-4352.
Around Your Town
Sign up for our free e-newsletter:
Email email@example.com to get started.
- 'Food Nirvana' coming to New Smyrna Beach
- Ormond Beach meat market is just a little different
- Salt marsh mosquitoes on the rise in Southeast Volusia
- FRIDAY, APRIL 16, COVID-19 UPDATE: More than 40,000 Volusia residents have been infectFed
- Suicide survivor inspires others in Port Orange area
- Arrest Reports, April 16, 2021
- Edgewater council approves settlement on marina project
- Port Orange fire chief dismissed
- DeBary seeking a way to keep arts center going
- Walk for some wine and cheese in Daytona Beach