Details for NOTICE IS HEARBY GIVEN
NOTICE IS HEARBY GIVEN that the undersigned intends to sell the personal property described below to enforce a lien imposed on said property under The Florida Self Storage Facility Act Statues ( Sections 83.801-83.809). The undersigned will sell at public sale by competitive bidding on MONDAY THE 21ST OF JANUARY, 2019 scheduled to begin at 4:00 PM on the premises where said property has been stored and which is located at StoreRight Self Storage, 1755 Oslo Rd. City of Vero Beach, County of Indian River, State of Florida, The following: NAME UNIT # CONTENTS Michelle Rose Ferrara 00607 - HHG Heather Grandstaff 00660 - HHG Alexis Wedge 00745 - HHG Purchases must be paid for at the time of purchase by cash only. All purchased items are sold as is, where is, and must be removed at the time of sale. Sale is subject to cancellation in the event of settlement between owner and obligated party. Pubs: 01/04/19 & 01/11/19
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Advertise with Us
To advertise your business, call (386) 322-5900.
Agencies | National | Regional: Call Kathy Young at (772) 467-4352.
Around Your Town
Sign up for our free e-newsletter:
Email email@example.com to get started.
- 'Food Nirvana' coming to New Smyrna Beach
- Ormond Beach meat market is just a little different
- Salt marsh mosquitoes on the rise in Southeast Volusia
- FRIDAY, APRIL 16, COVID-19 UPDATE: More than 40,000 Volusia residents have been infectFed
- Suicide survivor inspires others in Port Orange area
- Arrest Reports, April 16, 2021
- Edgewater council approves settlement on marina project
- Port Orange fire chief dismissed
- DeBary seeking a way to keep arts center going
- Walk for some wine and cheese in Daytona Beach